Hypnotist for Weight Loss: 4 Things to Consider Before Spending Money


Before I spent my first dollar with a hypnotist for weight loss, I had some questions that needed answering:

Does hypnosis really help people lose weight? When I choose a hypnotist for weight loss, what sort of things do I need to consider? Is it better to buy an audio product online for hypnotic weight loss or to have one-on-one time with a hypnotist? How much time do I need to invest with a hypnotist for weight loss (or an audio product) to see results?

Until I got answers to those questions, both my wallet and my mind were sealed to any hypno-voodoo. As I undertook my search, here's what I learned:

dieting programs, simply weight loss, diet software programs,

Does hypnosis for weight loss really work?

Hypnosis is actually a viable resource for many people in their quest to lose weight. As I searched online I found case study after case study online from major media outlets that gave me hope. I've actually documented many of my findings on my blog (see the link below).

When I choose a hypnotist for weight loss, what sort of things do I need to consider?

As with any investment, choosing a hypnotist for weight loss requires a fair amount of research. Try checking with people you know to see if any of them are in a position to recommend someone.

If you can't find someone through word-of-mouth, try searching through some of the databases of national registries of hypnotists. Often, you can even find a hypnotist for weight loss by searching through online book retailers for published authors that are also practicing hypnotists.

I found my hypnotist for weight loss through a search in Google News. There was an article in The Times (a London paper) about a hypnotist that had dealt with 2 decades of personal addiction and it talked about how his addiction actually made him a better hypnotist. This intrigued me, so I visited his Web site.

Once you find a hypnotist that you're considering to help you reach your goals, search for information about them. Are they featured in leading media outlets? How long have they been practicing? While there may be plenty of hypnotists who are just getting started in their practices, I'd rather work with someone who has experience.

Is it better to buy an audio product online for hypnotic weight control or to have one-on-one time with a hypnotist?

Truthfully, some of the online audio products seem to be quite good. My first experience with a hypnotist for weight loss was through an audio product. It contained 5 tracks, an introduction, a main session, a booster session, tips, and rules.

The main session lasted about 45 minutes and put me in a deeper trance than I've ever been in before. In fact, after several times of listening to the product, I found that I couldn't remember much past the first 10 minutes, but somehow, my eating habits began to change.

Start off with an online product and then reach out for one-on-one help if you aren't seeing satisfactory progress.

How much time do I need to invest with a hypnotist for weight loss (or an audio product) to see results?

Depending on which case study you read, you might start having success after a single session, or it might take you several sessions.

Each hypnotist will recommend a different program, but the nice thing about audio products is that you're able to listen as often as you like. I listen to my recordings daily and feel that they serve to strengthen my commitment to change.

Yeast Infection No More

Eat Stop Eat

Manual for Total Body Fat Control

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. best weight loss shakes for women
Support by CB Engine